Wednesday, November 2, 2011

October . . . the NEW wedding season?

So as many of you may know, I have been VERY busy. And part of this busyness is due to the fact that I have had 5 weddings to photograph in a span of 7 weeks!

Dare I say it? October is the NEW wedding month of choice?

Maybe I am bias as I was married 6 years ago on Oct. 21, but who can resist the gorgeous fall colors that we have here in Wisconsin. And the temperature, well, usually it is pretty fair. But just like those June and July weddings, you never know what you're going to get. Lucky for me, it was beautiful and sunny on my wedding day, and lucky for all my brides in the past month and a half, we didn't have any rain for pictures.

So today I will be updating the blog with weddings, weddings and more weddings! Enjoy!

Photo credits to Harley Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment