Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ace of Cakes . . .

 . . . or should I say Trace of Cakes, as in, Cake Art by Tracy. I thought I would feature her today since she was so kind as to respond to one of my posts on facebook with nothing but support. So I will reciprocate. Not only because she supports me and my business, but because she is AMAZING at making cakes. And not only do they look beautiful, but they are very delicious too. So many times you pay "big bucks" for cakes and they end up tasting like mush. I speak from experience, that her cakes DO NOT! And she pretty much can do any flavor you want too!

One of my favorite things about Tracy and her cakes though is her ability and persistence to get exactly what you want! Every single one of these cakes she did for me. And every single one I had brought her a picture or even just explained in detail what I wanted and she made it happen! And FYI to all my Brides . . . she is very skilled in fondant! 




Photo credits from top: Miranda and Ben's Wedding - KS Photography, Maxim's 2nd Birthday - KS Photography, Maxim's 1st Birthday - Adam Koenig, Madden's 4th Birthday - Shaunae Teske

No comments:

Post a Comment