Thursday, June 2, 2011

10 reasons to hire a photographer for your child's birthday party . . .



  1. Its hard to take pictures while making sure the kids are ONLY hitting the pinata.
  2. It prevents you from stressing even more.
  3. You get to mingle with your guests.
  4. Sitting down to eat with everyone won't be an added bonus.
  5. A camera is one less thing you have to worry about bringing.
  6. People aren't as reluctant to smile for a photographer.
  7. Trust me . . . you will remember the party more.
  8. 10 years from now your child won't question whether you were there because you weren't in any of the pictures.
  9. Believe it or not, your child DOES want you to be a part of their party.
  10. Other parents will envy you.
Some of you may have never thought to hire a photographer for your child's birthday party. But let me tell you, and I speak from experience, it is 100% worth it! Now I tend to go a little overboard with my children's parties, but ever since my son, Maxim's first birthday, I actually even hire a photographer. I kept feeling left out. I wasn't in ANY of the pictures and I never got to mingle with any of my guests because I was not only playing hostess, but trying to take pictures too. It was horrible. But now, hiring someone to be there to capture every moment of the party takes so much off of my shoulders and I actually get to enjoy myself.

My event photographer is $100 per hour. And then after the first hour I will pro-rate the price in 15 minute increments. And you will not regret it! I promise you that!

No comments:

Post a Comment