Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{Andrea + Rick - Part 2}: Green Bay Wedding Photography

Have I told you how much I adore this couple? Not only are they beautiful to photograph, but they also allowed me to persuade them into my crazy photo ideas. We had planned on going over to the Wildlife Sanctuary in Green Bay. The waterfall setting is very wonderful and I was already excited for that. I've done several family shoots and maternity shoots there, but never a wedding! But then, as we were driving there and I glanced over and saw Bay Beach Amusement Park on my left, I thought, "Hmmm . . . wouldn't that be fun!" So I threw them the idea of a romantic carousel ride and I was thrilled when they happily agreed.

But here's the greatest part! As we were waiting in line for tickets (anything for a great picture, right?) A couple walked up to Andrea and Rick and gave them her left over tickets! How perfect! Then . . . we lucked out and they were the only ones in line for the carousel and the ride supervisor let us ride for FREE. And if that wasn't enough, Andrea and Rick then decided that it was worth it to wait in line at the Ferris Wheel for more great pictures. But we didn't have to wait. We were able to cut right to the front of the line! What a wonderful experience for some amazing pictures, if I do say so myself!


















No comments:

Post a Comment