Tuesday, May 24, 2011

100 Lessons in Weddings . . .

Everyone these days is on Facebook right? Well, most everyone is. About a week and a half ago my friend, and very talented photographer, Kim Klein shared this link with her facebook friends. And I very much enjoyed it so I thought I'd share it with you!

This photographer is celebrating shooting her 100th wedding! That's quite an accomplishment if you ask me! And after 100 different weddings and most likely 100,000 different experiences from those weddings, she decided to write down 100 Lessons that she has learned about weddings and wedding planning. Now I am no where near 100 weddings . . . heck, I'm barely to 10 after this year, but I know there are lots of people planning weddings right now, it is wedding season after all, so this might do some good for someone who is on the fence about some aspect of their wedding plans . . . and might even help out the photographers, caterers, florists, cake decorators and all the other people involved in the wedding industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment