Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby faces . . .

You know how sometimes you burn pictures onto a disc and then you don't write what is on the disc? Well, I do that . . . . A LOT! So the past couple days I've been going through all my "unknown" discs and cataloging the ones I want to keep and throwing out the ones I don't.

Well, in my little quest, I happened upon a disc that contained images I took of my first born, Madden as a 4 day old. I had forgotten about these. He is now 5 years old! Now, back then, I didn't edit as much. Maybe the occasional blemish remover but that is about it. I also had a point and shoot Kodak camera that was nothing near the photo taking quality of my Nikon. But the pictures are still wonderful. Maybe I'm bias since they are my first little boy's pictures, but I do think they are pretty great.

So I threw them into photoshop to do some quick little editing on them and "WALA!"

I'm totally in the mood to do something like this with a client. I think its really great to have as a keepsake to see all the little expressions of your infant. So be prepared to see something similar like this in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment