Saturday, May 28, 2011

Baby "quilt" project . . .

One of my awesome clients, who I also consider a friend, posted this link on her facebook wall. And I just HAD to share it and . . . figure out a way to do it! It is just way too wonderful not to!

Unfortunately for me, McKinley (the baby) is already 2 months old so I missed the first 9 weeks. But maybe I can do it by months instead, or if I can photoshop pictures of him weekly would work too . . . although it'd be a lot of work! We'll see what I come up with.

But then this got me thinking (watch out!) "Can I do something like this for clients?" I already have a few in mind that may be interested who have either just had a baby or will be having one in the near future. So if I can just come up with the right concept, price, package etc. It just might work. I'm sure anyone can do this on their own. But how great would it be for a photographer to do it for you!

So here's what I'm offering . . . $150
  • Yearly, weekly, monthly, or daily photos
  • Pennet flag garland made from the same fabrics (would be great for 1st birthday!)
  • Printed out photos (size depends on amount of photos)
  • Photo disc
Please contact me if you are interested in this. I think it will be a really great keepsake for you and your baby throughout their first year(s). I will leave buying the fabric up to you though so you can pick something out yourself that you like or if you have a specific color scheme in mind, you can keep with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment