Monday, May 23, 2011

{Preston + Co.}: Green Bay Family Photography

Oh how I love this child! And not to mention his very cool parents too! I got to meet Preston about a year and a half ago for some fall pictures. I may have mentioned him to some of you. I liked to refer to him as "the runner" because that is what he did . . . he RAN from me! Not in a scary kinda way, but because we were having so much fun. Needless to say, it was probably my most tiring family shoot. So when his mom, Morgan contacted me about his 6 year pictures, I figured it would be a very exciting shoot once again. And it was!

Did we jump fences . . . yup.

Did we climb on railroad cars . . . yup.

Could we probably have gotten a trespassing ticket . . . Oh yeah.

But the pictures are amazing and that's what really counts . . . right?












No comments:

Post a Comment