Sunday, May 22, 2011

{Clara + Co.}: Green Bay Family Photography

If any of you follow me on Facebook, you might recognize this family . . . or at least this couple. That is because I have been blessed to have been able to share in some very important events in their life together. I met Angela and Adam right before photographing their wedding. And I knew instantly that we were going to get along just wonderfully! Then, what comes after a wedding but a BABY! So belly pics and then infant pics and 6 months later, here we are doing Miss Clara's 6 month pictures. What a cutie!






2 comments:

  1. So amazing.:) We are absolutely thrilled with all the pictures we've gotten from you. I will never be one of those who regrets my wedding pictures or any of the other ones you've ever taken. They're worth every penny we've spent to have these wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie! You have no idea how much your words mean to me! Clara was a joy to photograph today and I can't wait to watch her grow and hopefully have the opportunity to capture it through my camera for you.

    ReplyDelete