Friday, May 27, 2011

{Blan Family}: Family Photography

Its been a week of records with how many photos I've been putting on discs. I thought it was amazing that I put 72 on Clara's, but now I just finished with 102 for this one!!!!

I met the Blan family last year when they volunteered their adorable little girls to model for a photo shoot for 2tu amour and Larky Park clothing and accessories. Can you believe it . . . they have TWO sets of twin girls! How fabulous is that? Well, since then I have photographed the two younger twins another time for their second birthday pictures and then when Tammy contacted me about doing one giant family session for all of them, I was thrilled, so much that I booked two shoots in one day just so I would be able to photograph them all!

The pictures I choose to share on the blog are more of the candids that I took along the way in between all the large group shots, but I do think they all turned out beautiful and I hope they will be happy with them!










No comments:

Post a Comment